Let us help you OVERCOME your challengesand BECOME your best you!
Do you, or does someone you love:
- want to experience high quality, evidenced based brain fitness training?
- desire to find ways to prevent Alzheimer's disease?
- have difficulties with attention & focus or find it hard to learn new information?
- experience challenges from an Autism Spectrum Disorder?
- feel stressed & overwhelmed; anxious or depressed?
- struggle with brain fog?
- have sleep problems?
- experience chronic pain and/or exhaustion?
- experience irritation, depression or other symptoms after a concussion?
- have a brain injury or seizure activity?
- experiencing symptoms from a sports head injury?
- suffer from PTSD?
- have lingering symptoms after a stroke?
- experience memory loss or exhibit early signs of dementia?
- desire to find drug-free options to address your symptoms?
- want to enhance your life skills and experiences and become more effective at what you're doing?
Dr. Dale Foster is a licensed, certified and highly experienced neuropsychologist who, for over 25 years, has been dedicated to life-transformation using cutting edge neurotherapy. He specializes in evidence based brain training techniques that have helped transform the lives of many people with a variety of brain, mood and physical challenges.
At Memphis Integral Neurofeedback Institute (MINI) we help individuals and families improve health and performance through an integral, holistic approach that is non-invasive and drug free. We utlize solution-oriented approaches that address mental, physical, emotional, social and spiritual goals.
Dr. Foster is certified by the BCIA (Biofeedback Certification International Alliance) and the QEEG Certification Board.